Thursday, December 15, 2016

50% off!



Hi I have a question.  The sign out front says tools are 50% off, but the sign on the combo kit says 35%.  Can I get both?
Let's take a look... Ah, this sign says up to 50%, so you can expect to see a range of sale prices.
Oh.  Oh!  All right.  What about this 35% off the combo kit?  That's off the sale price?
Let's take a look... OK, the sign says that the combo is 35% off the price of the components if purchased separately.
What?
If you bought the drill and the saw and the light and the batteries and the charger and the other stuff it would add up to about $500.  35% off of that is the regular price of $329.  The sale price is an additional $50 off,
That's deceptive.  
Well, I'm sorry.
Can you do anything for me on the price?
No sir, I'm afraid it's pretty clear.  The item is priced correctly at $279.
You're not going to do anything for me?  Come on John, we're going elsewhere.

1 comment:

  1. It's not a flea market for price bargaining. Sounds like a great deal to me.

    You have the patience of Job.

    Denise

    ReplyDelete