Hello, Fitness Department.
Yes, this is Jane Smith, do you have something called the FSI-1?
Hold on just a moment, ma'am, and I'll see what I can find out.
...
Ms. Smith, that's the new Freestride Trainer from Nordic Track.
Yes?
We don't have that in the catalog. You would have to order it directly from Nordic Track.
But I already ordered equipment from you. Is the FSI-1 better?
I'm sorry, what model did you order?
The 10.2I.
Hold on.
...
OK, well that's a traditional elliptical. The Freestride Trainer combines the motion of an elliptical with a stepper. It also cost $700 more than you paid.
Does that mean it's better?
Not necessarily. It's a newer design, and the new stuff usually costs more. It really just depends on what would better suit your purposes.
Can you tell me?
Tell you what?
What would better suit my purposes?

lol
ReplyDelete